Sunday, August 15, 2010

Color Me Miki August kits!!

You guys are in for a real treat at Color Me Miki...the August kits are UP!!! Terri is featuring 3 kits this month and they are packed, perfect for summer, and each kit is has a great price. I was lucky enough to have 2 kits to play with this month. First up is the main kit, Summer Coolin', featuring Pink Paislee's Bayberry Collection mixed with Prima, Hambly, and Glitz. Mostly everything you see on the layouts are from the kit. I only added the little October Afternoon letters from the mini-kit, Summer Relaxin'
Summer Coolin' -- $25

I was very excited to start on our vacation photos from the Philippines.

This is the place we stayed when were in Tacloban City, Leyte. I love how these 4 kidlets get along so well! I love these flowers! I used the Pink Paislee Cottage Pleats and curved it into a circle. I used glue dots to hold it down and added the button from the Summer Relaxin' kit.


This was taken on Day 3 at Ate Helen's resort, Villa Irma Grace. We were in the water...ALL.DAY.LONG! We didn't realize until the next day how burned we all were. We did put sunscreen every few hours, but jumped right back in the ocean...must have washed off! The water was perfect. It kept us cool when it was so hot, then it kept us warm when it got breezy in the evening.

Finally, just a bunch of pictures from the beach.

Gosh, looking back at these pictures makes me miss the Philippines so much. It was wonderful to be with family, just relaxing and hanging out. Now...it's back to reality...working, fixing up the house, and school in a couple days! ACKKK!!
Thanks so much for passing by. I've neglected this blog for a while, but I do have lots to share. I'll get the layouts with the other kit I worked on up soon!!

Take care and have a GREAT week!

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a FUN kit--GREAT job on all your layouts--looks like you had fun!

erin Yamabe said...

thanks for all the love em!~
hey- do you still have stuff you want to get rid of? i need pink and black buttons. let me know. thanks.

Michelle said...

hi Em sorry i've been MIA miss your work seeing if there is anthing new on your blog see you've been busy too :) will be back soon!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hi Em!

I was just visiting blogs and came upon yours. Hope you are doing well, are you still scrappin?

Have a great Thanksgiving!