Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Willow Traders--April THAW

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm so happy to see the challenges up again at Willow Traders. They started this type of set up last year...THAW...THree A Week...meaning 3 challenges will be posted per week. And they are doing it again...woohoo! I won't be able to scrap as much as I'd like since I'm starting that temp job at the bank soon, but I'm glad they post the challenges at the same time. This way I can scrap when I get a chance.

I snuck in some time last night while the boys went to Costco and Jasmin and I were crafting. I managed to get 2 layouts done :) Both these layouts are done with scraps from all the past Color Me Miki kits I have. I've been on the Design Team since Dec. 2008. Even though I scrap so many layouts, cards, and projects with her kits, I still have loads left over. I decided to go through them and use it up!!

This is THAW #1--it was based on a sketch. These pictures are still coming from our Sunday lunch back in Feb....

This is THAW #3--recycle something. Back in January I completed some challenges over at The Scrapping Spot. One of the ladies sent over a RAK, Vera...all the way from Guam! She included a piece of cardboard so the stickers and such would not bend. I decided to use it for this layout. "Epic," Jordan says it all the time! I even had him do the journaling :)

Today we are heading over to SF after work. I'm hoping to get some more time later tonight to scrap. It was sooo fun! Thanks for passing by :)

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Love your LO's Em....even though I don't comment often enough. Your kids are getting big too! What happened to our babies????

(((hugs)))

Diana Waite said...

REally like how you included the cardboard in your layout--genius!