Monday, April 12, 2010

Color Me Miki and Willow Traders...

I have been a scrappin' fool lately. I've been in withdrawals with all the busyness of life. I started a temp job that requires me to work 5-11pm! Sometimes even later if it's busy. I'll be missing TV time with hubs and scrapping time with me :) Most of all, I'll be missing the nightime routine with the kids...homework, dinner, baths, and bedtime. I think Joey is having a hard time with the adjustment. Jasmin doesn't like it either, but she's dealing with it. And Jordan...well, he's 10, he's not that interested in me as much as the other two...LOL.

Anyway, I've created a card and a couple layouts. These are all made from Color Me Miki scraps. I still have so much from her kits even though I bust out a bunch of layouts and cards each month. They are so packed and at such a great price!! I'm really leaning toward getting the Going Cute kit from March. I love the banners!! Check out all the great layouts Terri created with the kit. Dang...LOVE it!

Anyway...here are some projects.... First up a simple card. I think most of my cards look similar! Oh well, at least I got some scraps used up :)

This layout was created for an April THAW challenge over at Willow Traders, spell out a number. I didn't have anymore "s", so I used "z". Pretty cheezy :)

Finally, this was based on a sketch challenge. Used a bunch of scrap pieces for this layout.

I did a couple more layouts last night since I couldn't sleep. I think I was up until 2am. Hopefully I can get used to this temp job. Man, by the time I get home at 11pm and take a shower, I'm WIRED!! I toss and turn for a few hours. Last night I decided to scrap. At least I got something done...LOL! I'll be posting more after I add some journaling and scan them.

Thanks so much, everyone! Hope you are having a great spring day :)

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

life sounds crazy for you! Looks like you took the bull by the horns and created--these look GREAT! Good luck with all the changes...